Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the services Spyhunter IT Solution provides?
Spyhunter IT Solution works with organizations worldwide to provide them with software development and web development solutions and services. Broadly, we provide the following services :
- Application Development
- iPhone Application Development
- Web Development
- Web Designing
- Web Redesign and Maintenance
- E-Commerce Solutions
- E-commerce Website Design
- E-commerce Web Development
- Software Development
- Open Source Customization - Software, website, mobile app etc
2. What is the exact location of Spyhunter IT Solution Web and Software Development Company?
104 - Global Point , Sarthana Jakat Naka, Surat, Gujarat. India Contact us
3. What are the working hours of Spyhunter IT Solution?
Spyhunter IT Solution works 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
4. How is the communication? What about project updates?
At Spyhunter IT Solution, you talk to people who are fluent in English. We listen, we understand, we work, and we implement the solutions you want. You can easily communicate with us through the following media:
- Facebook Messenger
5. What is the strength of Spyhunter IT Solution?
We currently have an Extensive Team of experienced professionals in our web and software development company in India.
6. How can you proceed with the project?
Every project we get is unique and needs a new approach, but most projects go through some common stages, namely need analysis, UI design, development, testing and deployment. Depending on the type and scale of the project, however, some additional steps may be involved.
7. Does My Idea remain Safe With You?
Sure - we understand how big and valuable your project idea is. For that reason, we take great care to ensure that your unique idea remains confidential and secure. Before we proceed with any project, we sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with our clients. We also have a legal agreement with our employees so that your idea is not leaked anywhere.
8. We have three simple business models:
Fixed price: This model is suitable for our customers if they know their needs and have accurate information about what they want to achieve.
Hire a developer: This model is ideal if the client thinks that a project will last a considerable time and will require certain types of skills.
Hourly: This model is more suitable if the client only wants to develop an API or do research or business / technical analysis.
9.How do you proceed with the project?
Every project we get is unique, and it needs a new approach, but most projects go through some common stages, namely requirement analysis, UI design, development, testing and deployment. Depending on the type and scale of the project, however, some additional steps may be involved.
10. Can I make changes to the scope of the project during development?
Of course, you can change the scope of the project during the development phase, but depending on the severity of the changes, you may incur additional charges. However, you can rest assured that if the changes are minor, we will make sure that they do not hurt your pocket.
11. I'm not a tech savvy person. Can I still work?
Exactly. We welcome every client, whether tech savvy or not. Don't worry if you are not a tech savvy person. We have years of experience and we know how to work with non-technical individuals.